Digital Marketing Manager
Compensation & Time Commitment: Position pay is based on experience, but will be approximately $20/hr and 5-10 hrs/week for the months - Mar-July.
Telluride Yoga Festival Mission: We aim to make yoga, health, and wellness accessible to every BODY, build a sense of commUNITY, and are dedicated to creating unique programming that can only be experienced in Telluride.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate should be a highly organized and motivated self-starter with a passion for yoga and taking a leadership role in the Telluride Yoga Festival. This candidate should have a proven track record in e-marketing and social media, and possess good writing skills and communication skills.
- Manage TYF social media platforms with strategies to engage and grow followers through creative and sophisticated campaigns, giveaways, and engaging posts that align with TYF’s vision and core values. Strategies can include paid boosts
- Work with presenters & other festival allies to fulfill cross-marketing obligations (posting, sharing, email blasts, listing on website)
- Evaluate the website and utilize SEO, PPC and paid search as needed
- Manage distribution of posters & postcards with volunteers
- Manage the ad sales for the Festival Program
- Identify new areas and opportunities for TYF outreach
Additional TYF Festival Support
- Maintain a working knowledge and familiarity of significant industry, developments and trends, identify new vendor and sponsor or revenue opportunities.
- Oversee social posts, communications to attendees, hashtags, etc. during the Telluride Yoga Festival (July 19-22)
- Perform other duties as necessary and requested by the TYF Director
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to TYF Director, Erika Henschel: email@example.com.