Vendor Information & Applciation
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the Telluride Yoga Festival - July 20-23, 2017. The Telluride Yoga Festival is a wonderful community with 900 anticipated yogis coming from all over the country. Space is limited and we will accept vendors on a rolling basis. Your space is not guaranteed until your application is accepted and full payment is received.
We offer two options for vending at the Telluride Yoga Festival. Please indicate in your application which location you prefer but note that your preference does not guarantee your recommended location.
Where: The Telluride High School/Palm Theater in downtown Telluride.
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Friday-Sunday
About: The Telluride High School/Palm Theater is our festival "hub" with 6 out of our 7 locations located here. This is a great location if you want to reach the most yogis the most often and/or if you and your staff would like to participate and take some classes/workshops throughout the weekend. We recommend this option for yoga specific brands and vendors.
Number of Vendors: 10 indoor and 15 outdoor
Requirements/Details: Indoor Vendors will be given an approximate 8'x8' area with (1) 6 foot table and 2 chairs. Outdoor vendors will have a 10x10 tented area which they can rent or bring.
Elk’s Park Bazaar
Where: Elks' Park is an outdoor venue located in Elk's Park in the Town of Telluride on Main Street and Oak - one block from the Gondola.
Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm Friday-Sunday
About: This is a great location if you want to be in the center of Telluride reaching not only yogis, but visitors and locals. We recommend this option for lifestyle brands and vendors that want to appeal to a wider audience than just yogis.
Number of Vendors: 10
Requirements: You will need to either rent or bring your own 10x10 pop-up tent, chairs, tables, dressing room, etc.
- $600 for 3 days of vending goods
- $400 for 3 days of vending food
With each passing year, we have seen an increase in both the quality and quantify of applications we receive. This makes the process of picking the few who will join us more and more difficult. The selection process takes the following info account:
- Uniqueness, creativity and quality of products
- Previous relationship with TYF
- Community and county residency
- East of set up, electrical, etc.
- Willingness to remit sales tax within the county
Booth placement is made at the discretion of TYF and is based on the following:
- Previous sales success, based upon sales tax remittance
- Previous history with TYF
- Special set up, size or electrical requirements
- Marketability of product as decided by TYF
- 3 single-class tickets/booth
- Logo and link on our website – 1 mo. Prior to festival
- Company listing in our printed program
- Discounted advertising in program – $300 full page (reg. $500), $150 for 1/2 page (reg. $250)
Before completing the application you are required to read the Vendor Rules.