Vendor Information & Applciation
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the Telluride Yoga Festival - July 21-24, 2016. The Telluride Yoga Festival is a wonderful community with 800 anticipated yogis coming from all over the country. Space is limited and we will accept vendors on a rolling basis - your space is not guaranteed until your application is accepted and full payment is received.
There are several locations where we offer vending: at Elk’s Park Bazaar & Oak Street Plaza located in the Town of Telluride close to the Gondola and Main Street and the Shanti Marketplace in the Telluride Conference Center located in the Mountain Village. With your application, please specify which location you would prefer.
$500 for 3 days of vending. The Shanti Marketplace includes (1) 6ft table/2 Chairs. You will need a 10x10 pop-up tent for Elk’s Park Bazaar & Oak Street Plaza.
With each passing year, we have seen an increase in both the quality and quantify of applications we receive. This makes the process of picking the few who will join us more and more difficult. The selection process takes the following info account:
- Uniqueness, creativity and quality of products
- Previous relationship with TYF
- Community and county residency
- East of set up, electrical, etc.
- Willingness to remit sales tax within the county
Booth placement is made at the discretion of TYF and is based on the following:
- Previous sales success, based upon sales tax remittance
- Previous history with TYF
- Special set up, size or electrical requirements
- Marketability of product as decided by TYF
- 3 single-class tickets/booth
- Logo and link on our website – 1 mo. Prior to festival
- Company listing in our printed program
- Discounted advertising in program – $300 full page (reg. $500), $150 for 1/2 page (reg. $250)
Before completing the application you are required to read the Vendor Rules.