Studio partner Application & Agreement
One of the primary goals of a Studio Partnership with the Telluride Yoga Festival is to establish strong and enduring relationships with studios around the region and country. We aim to work together collectively to make our businesses a success.
As a Studio Partner for the Telluride Yoga Festival (TYF), your studio agrees to promote and support the Telluride Yoga Festival to your students through the following actions:
- "Like" the Telluride Yoga Festival Facebook page and post/share TYF posts at least 5 times on your studio's social media
- Mention TYF in at least two email blasts/e-newsletters – one between February and June and one after June 1st
- Display event postcards and posters in your studio, storefront or wherever you can – post in a visible location from date of receipt until the festival has ended.
- Post your involvement with the Telluride Yoga Festival on your website and description of TYF with a link to our website.
- Encourage teachers at your studio to promote it to their students and be an overall positive partner to our event
In return for your promotion and support, your studio will receive the following sponsorship benefits:
- (1) 3-day pass to the 2016 Telluride Yoga Festival July 21-24, 2016 (value $395 – must verify sending of email blasts to receive)
- 10% off TYF Passes for all your students
- Studio Logo on our website under our Studio Partner page with a link to your website
- Studio Logo in our Program Guide under our Studio Partner page
- Discounted advertising rate of 30% off our Program Guide
Once you've been approved as a studio partner, we will provide you with a link to our Studio Partner Kit which will have our logo, poster you can print out, photos, etc. along with a link for you to upload your logo and website to our website. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.