Studio partner Application & Agreement
One of the primary goals of a Studio Partnership with the Telluride Yoga Festival is to establish strong and enduring relationships with studios around the region and country. We aim to work together collectively to make our businesses a success.
Studio Partners receive
- (1) 3-day Namaste Pass to the 2017 Telluride Yoga Festival (pass may be used by studio owners, teachers, staff, or as giveaway)
- Studio Name + Logo + Link listed on our Studio Partner page of website
- Studio Logo in our Program Guide under our Studio Partner page
- An affiliate link to share with your students: receive 10% of each sale your studio makes through your unique affiliate link
- $30 off promo code to share with your students
Studio Partner Requirements
- 3 inclusions (copy + image + link) of TYF in Studio newsletter or email blasts no later than July 5th, 2017.
- 10 posts dedicated to TYF on studio's Facebook page, Instagram page and Twitter feed. Studios will receive emails with sample posts and images to share.
- Display event postcards and posters in your studio or storefront – post in a prominent location from date of receipt until the festival has ended.
- "Like" the Telluride Yoga Festival Facebook page and Instagram page
- Encourage teachers at your studio to promote TYF to their students and be an overall positive partner to our event
Once you've been approved as a studio partner, please send your logo to email@example.com. When available, we will provide you with a link to our Studio Partner Kit which will have our logo, poster you can print out, photos, etc. and we will provide you with copy and images for email blasts and social media posts. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.