Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Telluride Yoga Festival. We are looking for companies that align with our values, speak to our clientele, and desire to help us create a vibrant, fun, well rounded, festival community. We are excited to offer our vendors prime location at the Telluride High School & Palm Theatre (the hub of the festival in Telluride) AND at Elk's Park, in the heart of downtown Telluride. Both locations are open to the public for the entirety of the weekend.
about the festival - july 19-22, 2018
- First ever "Yoga Festival" - 11th annual in 2018
- 1100 projected for 2018 (950 at 2017 festival)
- 4 days of yoga, meditation, music, hiking, dining, cooking/wellness classes, social gatherings and more.
ABOUT our ATTENDEES
- 61% stayed in local hotels
- 25% local Telluride resident
- 86% women/14% men
- 43% household income of $100,000 or above
- 92% college or post graduate earners
- Ski Magazine rates Telluride Ski Resort in the Top 10 ski resorts in North America.
- Conde Nast Readers rates Telluride Ski Resort #1 ski resort in North America for the last 2 years in a row.
- Conde Nast Readers rates Telluride, Colorado in the Top 10 “Best Small Towns in America”.
- Conde Nast Readers rates Telluride, Colorado in the Top 20 “America’s Best Cities for Foodies”.
- Over 15 million Americans practice yoga
- 8% earn over $75k annually
- 40.6% are 18-34, 41% are 35-54
- 15% of yoga practitioners go on a yoga retreat each year
- 20% average annual increase in number of people in the U.S. practicing yoga over the past five years
- 87% increase in spending on yoga products in U.S. since 2010
Cost to be a vendor
- $400 for a 10x10 food vendor space (vendor provides tent)
- $650 for a 10x10 tent space (vendor provides tent)
- $750 for an indoor space (includes 8' table, linen and 2 chairs)
- $900 for a double space (either 10x20 tent space or 2 8' tables indoors)
*Electricity available for additional fees, must be indicated on application.
Festival Vendor Details
Vendors will operate Friday - Sunday of the festival. Vendors must be present in their booth for entirety of this time.
Shanti Marketplace: Friday 12-6, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 9-4
Elk's Park Bazaar: Friday-Sunday 11-6
Vendors must provide tent with weights (vendors may not use stakes to secure tent)
We offer two options for vending at the Telluride Yoga Festival. Please indicate in your application which location you prefer but note that your preference does not guarantee your recommended location.
Where: The Telluride High School/Palm Theater in downtown Telluride.
Hours: Friday 11-6, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 9-4
About: The Telluride High School/Palm Theater is our festival "hub" with 6 out of our 7 locations located here. This is a great location if you want to reach the most yogis the most often and/or if you and your staff would like to participate and take some classes/workshops throughout the weekend. We recommend this option for yoga specific brands and vendors.
Number of Vendors: 15 indoor and 15 outdoor - Food Vendors will all be located outside.
Requirements/Details: Indoor Vendors will be given an approximate 8'x8' area with (1) 8-foot table and 2 chairs. Outdoor vendors will have a 10x10 tented area.
ELK’S PARK BAZAAR
Where: Elks' Park is an outdoor venue located in Elk's Park in the Town of Telluride on Main Street and Oak - one block from the Gondola.
Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm Friday-Sunday
About: This is a great location if you want to be in the center of Telluride reaching not only yogis, but visitors and locals. We recommend this option for lifestyle brands and vendors that want to appeal to a wider audience than just yogis.
Number of Vendors: 10
Requirements: You will need to bring your own 10x10 pop-up tent, chairs, tables, dressing room, etc.
What you receive
- One 10x10 space or 8' table with linen & 2 chairs
- 3 single-class tickets/booth
- Logo and link on our website – 1 mo. Prior to festival
- Company listing in our printed program
Space is limited and we will accept vendors on a rolling basis - your space is not guaranteed until your application is accepted and full payment is received. Deadlines applying are May 1, 2018.
To apply to become a vendor at the Telluride Yoga Festival please.fill out the below form. $20 fee is non-refundable. Before completing the application you are required to read the Vendor Terms & Conditions.