STUDIO PARTNER APPLICATION & AGREEMENT
At the Telluride Yoga Festival, we value creating strong and enduring relationships with key studios around the region and country. Not only do we aim to establish partnerships that will encourage each of our businesses to succeed, but we look forward to seeing you and your students here in Telluride and getting to know you and your instructors on a personal level.
If your studio is interested in becoming a Studio Partner, please fill out the application below and we will reach back out to you soon after. We look forward to working with you!
STUDIO PARTNERS RECEIVE
- (1) 3-day Namaste Pass to the 2017 Telluride Yoga Festival (pass may be used by studio owners, teachers, staff, or as giveaway)
- Complimentary Welcome Bag at TYF Registration
- Studio Name = Logo + Link listed on our Studio Partner page of website
- Studio Logo in our Program Guide under our Studio Partner page
- Discount code for $30 off all passes to share with your students
- Receive an additional 3-day pass if your studio brings more than 7 students using your unique promo code!
STUDIO PARTNER REQUIREMENTS
- 3 inclusions (copy + image + link) of TYF in Studio newsletter or email blasts no later than July 5th, 2017.
- 10 posts dedicated to TYF on studio's Facebook page, Instagram page and Twitter feed. Studios will receive emails with sample posts and images to share.
- Display event postcards and posters in your studio or storefront – post in a prominent location from date of receipt until the festival has ended.
- "Like" the Telluride Yoga Festival Facebook page and Instagram page
- Encourage teachers at your studio to promote TYF to their students and be an overall positive partner to our event
Once you've been approved as a studio partner, please send your logo to email@example.com. When available, we will provide you with a link to our Studio Partner Kit which will have our logo, poster you can print out, photos, etc. and we will provide you with copy and images for email blasts and social media posts. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.