Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Telluride Yoga Festival. All selections have been made for this year. Please check out our Volunteer Page to get involved with us in 2018.
We hope to see you at the festival. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to Jennifer Darga at email@example.com.
We are looking for companies that align with our values, speak to our clientele, and desire to help us create a vibrant, fun, well rounded, festival community. We are excited to offer our vendors prime location at the Telluride High School & Palm Theatre (the hub of the festival in Telluride) AND at Elk's Park, in the heart of downtown Telluride. Both locations are open to the public for the entirety of the weekend.
about the festival - july 19-22, 2018
- First ever "Yoga Festival" - 11th annual in 2018
- 1100 attendees projected for 2018 (950 at 2017 festival)
- 4 days of yoga, meditation, music, hiking, dining, cooking/wellness classes, social gatherings and more.
ABOUT our ATTENDEES
- 61% stayed in local hotels
- 25% local Telluride resident
- 86% women/14% men
- 43% household income of $100,000 or above
- 92% college or post graduate earners
- Ski Magazine rates Telluride Ski Resort in the Top 10 ski resorts in North America.
- Conde Nast Readers rates Telluride Ski Resort #1 ski resort in North America for the last 2 years in a row.
- Conde Nast Readers rates Telluride, Colorado in the Top 10 “Best Small Towns in America”.
- Conde Nast Readers rates Telluride, Colorado in the Top 20 “America’s Best Cities for Foodies”.
- Over 15 million Americans practice yoga
- 8% earn over $75k annually
- 40.6% are 18-34, 41% are 35-54
- 15% of yoga practitioners go on a yoga retreat each year
- 20% average annual increase in number of people in the U.S. practicing yoga over the past five years
- 87% increase in spending on yoga products in U.S. since 2010
Cost to be a vendor
- $500 for a 10x10 food vendor space (vendor provides tent)
- $650 for a 10x10 tent space (vendor provides tent, TYF will provide table & chair upon request)
- $725 for an indoor space (includes 8' table, linen and 2 chairs)
- $400 for a shared 10x10 tent space (we will do our best to match like minded products together and will put you in touch prior to agreement)
*Electricity available for additional fees, must be indicated on application.
SHANTI Indoor & Mountain Air MARKETPLACE Vendor Details
Where: The Telluride High School/Palm Theater in downtown Telluride located
Address: 721 W Colorado Ave, Telluride, CO 81435
About: The Telluride High School/Palm Theater is our festival "hub" with 6 out of our 7 locations located here. Our registration area is at the entrance of the Palm Lobby with indoor vending available in the open lobby area leading to the back yard, where outdoor vendors will be the gateway to 3 large tented venues and a lounge tent. The outdoor grassy area has recently completed a renovation with better drainage should there be rain. Our outdoor area is also home to AiReal yoga, Kid's Yoga Camp and lunch break music.
Number of Vendors: 15 indoor and 20 outdoor - Food Vendors will all be located outside.
Setup: Noon-5pm on Thursday, July 19th. All booths must be set up by 5pm for inspection.
Vendor Dates/Hours: Friday 9-6, Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 9-4
Load Out: Sunday 4-6pm
Requirements/Details: Indoor Vendors will be given an approximate 8'x8' area with (1) 8-foot table and 2 chairs. Outdoor vendors will have a 10x10 tented area.
For the full vendor info kit and to review the vendor rules, please click one one of the buttons below:
What you receive
- One 10x10 space or 8' table with linen & 2 chairs
- 3 single-class tickets/booth
- Logo and link on our website – 1 mo. Prior to festival
- Company listing in our printed program
Space is limited and we will accept vendors on a rolling basis - your space is not guaranteed until your application is accepted and full payment is received. Deadlines applying are May 1, 2018.